Time for change: This summer we're working on a brand new website for Scilla with lots of extra features
So please forgive us for not updating in the meantime... Curious to explore the changes and new features? Mark your calender and be sure to check in with us this September to find out what is new! Or receive a reminder by subscribing here.
- 4-5: Scilla invited as special guest by Global Leaders Academy to discuss Resilience and Mastery in a world of Disruption: the part Faith, Silence and Spirituality plays in developing our Resilience hold at The Good Hotel in London.
- 8-12: Scilla and Karen to lead Leading with Grace & Resilience residential Leadership program for Women in Cotswolds, the English countryside.
- 13: Peace Direct is holding a Sussex Peace Walk to show solidarity and raise vital funds to support people all over the world who are striving to bring peace to their families and communities.
- 18: Scilla to participate in the roundtable conversation Women, War and a New Paradigm for Peace at Manor Road Lecture Theatre, Centre for International Studies University of Oxford. The event will take place from 12:00 to 2:00pm. Access the flyer here.
- 27-29: Scilla to hold hands-on workshop at Chisholme House, Scotland. She will be discussing what causes the crises we're Facing; How peace can be built; who can do it. The workshop can be residential. More information about the options is to be found here.
- 20: Scilla to hold talk for Salon's XCVI Spring series titled Caring, Daring, Sharing: exploring how power and our privilege can be used differently at The Hospital Club, London.
- 30-2: Scilla in Switzerland for the AGM of The World Future Council in her advisory capacity.
- 2: Scilla to hold lecture on Why current xenophobia and thuggish behaviour is a challenge to up our game and our consciousness at UCL Department of Political Science. To attend (free) please register here.
- 8: Scilla to speak at the 4th annual Voices of Faith event at the Vatican. More information about the event can be found here. To join the livestream (14:00 UTC) until 18:00) please click here.
- 6: Scilla to hold the final keynote at The Seventh annual Post Davos Nordic Summit — Responsive and Responsible Leadership, in Stockholm. Scilla discussed what it entails to Bring Stability & Meaning at a Time when Uncertainty Reigns.
- 20: Scilla to hold opening session of the four-day online Global Social Change Summit that brings together 30 leading expertsand change makers from the area of human evolution, consciousness and societal transformation. More info be found here.
- 21: Scilla to hold evening workshop on Pioneering the Possible – Awakened Leadership for a World that Works at The Lovers Academy, Berlin, Germany. Find more information here. The workshop will be in English.
- 22: Scilla at the FemmeQ Business Lunch “Bringing Heart back into Business", Berlin, Germany.
- 22: Scilla in conversation with Dr Tania Singer at the Salon Mondaine series to discuss Being Peace: lead with Love & Awareness at Soho House.
- 6: Scilla to hold the closing keynote at Management Centre Europe (Brussels) event for their 55th Anniversary that celebrates working in learning and development across Europe and the Middle East. She’ll be talking about Pioneering the Possible.
- 21-22: Scilla will be part of the Eden HotHouse Creative Leadership Program. She'll be talking about War or Peace? Why war continues, how peace can be built, what it will cost, and who can do it. More information on how to participate can be found here. Scilla will also be spending time at Rainforest Biome, the worlds largest indoor rainforest!
- 2: Scilla to speak (in French) at the Toulouse Quakers Annual Conference, joining by video. More details to follow soon.
- 6: Scilla will be a part of the MGIEP’s Ahimsa panel that leads UNESCO’s work on advancing research, policy and discourse on Education for Peace and Sustainable Development. Scilla will hold a two-hour talk on War or Peace? Why war continues, how peace can be built, what it will cost, and who can do it.
- 12: Scilla participating in rave at MorningGloryville event in London.
- 13: Scilla to speak at The Youth Gathering of Empathy and Compassion in Society in Oslo. The topic will be Pioneering the Possible: Awakened leadership for a world that works.
- 15: Scilla to speak all day at the Empathy and Compassion in Society conference in Oslo, holding a keynote on The Power of Dialogue in Times of Hostility and Insecurity and another talk on Pioneering the Possible: Awakened leadership for a world that works.
9- 11: Scilla to participate at the Mind and Life Dialogue of leading experts with His Holiness the Dalai Lama. The three-day conference is titled Power & Care and deliberates on how these two primal forces - power and care - can be conscientiously and fruitfully allied, and engender projects and actions that promote the flourishing of living beings and of our environment. The event is hosted by Mind & Life Europe. The program and more information about tickets can be found here.
21: Scilla will briefly participate in the Peace One Day’s live broadcast at 2:46pm UTC/GMT+1 (London) time on International Peace Day. For more information on how to hear the incredible stories of peace builders from all walks of life, please click here.
25: Celebrating Resurgence's 50th anniversary Scilla is invited to hold a talk on War or Peace? Why war continues; How peace can be built; What it will cost; Who can do it at Worcester College, Oxford. It is possible to download the program here.
- 5: Scilla will speak at the the Wilderness Festival about her latest book Pioneering The Possible. Details about the festival may be found here.
6: Scilla is invited to speak at the Wilderness Festival in Oxfordshire by The Economist. She'll be answering questions in the tradition of the "The World If..." series of The Economist. Possible future scenarios in the fields of politics, business, technology and history will be subject of rigorous discussion. More information about the seminar can be found here. Details about the festival may be found here.
- 28: Scilla will be speaking at the Port Eliot Festival within the Larks Haven Wellness Area focusing on alignment of internal and external well-being. More information on the festival can be found here and questions directed here.
- 30: At the Port Eliot Festival Scilla will be discussing awakened leadership and integrating the divine feminine in our daily life at 4.30 PM.
- 6-7: Scilla to co-teach at the FemmeQ Summit, a two-day event in Berlin featuring 10 pioneers of Rising Women Rising World. There are still tickets available: click here to find out more.
- 19: Scilla is invited to speak at the ALSO Festival near Stratford – on –Avon and will be discussing Deep feminine Wisdom especially concentrating on forgiveness and how to actively create peace in life. For more information or questions please contact Helen Bagnall.
- 27: Scilla will lead a day workshop on "Developing Your Inner Power to Meet the Challenges of Today" followed by an evening talk on "The Power of Non-Violence Today” at Emerson College. To find out more and book tickets, please contact Jeremy Smith.
10-13: Scilla to co-teach program on Leading with Grace and Resilience in the English countryside of Cotswolds. The brochure is available for download here, and you can find more details here or on the "latest news" page. Specific questions are to be directed at Kristina.
29: Scilla to present keynote at Trinity College (Dublin) for their Leadership Perspectives Series, addressing the impact that the values of Millennials are having on corporate employers. For more information contact Laura Gallagher.
- 3: Scilla to speak at UCL on How Millennials – that’s you – are changing the way corporations think about values, and making them act as part of UCL's Policy and Practice Series. You can register here.
- 5-6: Scilla to participate in Collaborative Inquiry in Transforming Human Consciousness at Barrow Castle in Bath.
- 13-15: Scilla is invited by Guerrand-Hermès Foundation for Peace and Spirit of Humanity Forum to participate in The Peace Dialogue, at Higley Manor, Sussex. More details to follow soon.
- 13: Scilla to address students on How to become the kind of leader the world needs now. Find out more here.
- 15: Scilla at Gibraltar International Literary Festival to speak on "Pioneering the Possible: Awakened Leadership for a World that Works". Find tickets and more information here.
- 26: Scilla to speak on How peace builders deal with the idea of retribution at Berwins Salon North: Crime, Punishment and Retribution series at the Crown Hotel in Harrogate. You can find details and book tickets here.
- 4-9: Scilla will be in Sekem, Egypt for the Annual General Meeting of the World Future Council.
- 10: Resurgence Festival of Wellbeing: Scilla will speak on Everyday Life with the Beloved of the Soul.
- 19: Woman of the Year lunch.
- 20: Leading with Grace & Resilience: Scilla will be co-teaching a free introductory evening in Central London for women at senior executive levels. Find out more here.
- 15-17: Scilla to attend Defence and Security Equipment International, London.
- 21: Scilla to UN in Geneva for various speaking events for International Day of Peace.
- 21-28: Scilla to attend Learning Lab "Strengthening Inner Perspectives in Leadership Development on Love and Forgiveness", Hotonnes, France.
- 30: Scilla to attend Conference on Charter for Compassion, Shrewsbury.